The Company: Fast growing importer and distributor of homewares into major retailers.
Located in Bayswater, the Company is seeking an enthusiastic person with a positive attitude, ability to use initiative, hard working and willing to learn, to join their friendly team. This exciting role offers the opportunity for career advancement to the right person. The position is available for an immediate start.
The Company is looking for a highly motivated person to take a lead and ensure the administration functions are maintained to optimum levels.
You will be expected to have accurate numerical and alpha data entry skills and the ability to adapt to change and learn new processes and systems.
• Sales order entry
• Purchase order entry
• Monitoring the movement of stock from overseas supplier, tracking the shipments and liaising with overseas offices and the freight forwarder
• General administration duties such as collecting mail, ordering stationery and answering phone
• Must be able to communicate with all levels of management
• Intermediate MS Office skills
• High level data entry accuracy
• Able to work under pressure
• Have the ability to prioritise work
• Good people skills
• Professional phone manner - Effective communication is vital to this role; fluent written and verbal English is essential
• Attention to detail is paramount
• Have the competency to take ownership and responsibility for your role
• Able to work independently and also in a team environment
• Punctual, reliable, good work ethic
• Self motivated with a can-do attitude
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Salary: In the range of $38,000 to $40,000 + Super depending on skills and experience
In your cover letter, please outline why you are the person for this role including your relevant experience and qualifications.