|Delivery Driver / Customer Service - Metro Melbourne
Automotive industry: Located in Doveton, the Company provides one-stop supplies of reconditioned plastic bumpers and headlights to crash supply outlets.
For a suitably experienced person, the Company is offering permanent full time long term employment; the role will suit an energetic, reliable person of neat and tidy presentation to do deliveries and pick-ups throughout metropolitan Melbourne driving a Ute.
You must live nearby to Doveton as you are required to go to the business premises every day.
• Delivery and pick-up of products throughout metropolitan Melbourne.
• Manual loading is part of the job, e.g. loading damaged bumper bars
• Customer Service: Proven ability to speak with customers about products, promote services provided by the Company, answer queries, get feedback etc.
• You must be neat, tidy, well presented and well spoken as you are representing the Company. Previous experience in customer service/sales is essential.
• Experience in the automotive industry would be an advantage.
Hours: 8am to 4.30pm
Salary: $35,000 to $40,000 + Super (depending on experience)
Essential Requirements for both positions:
• Current (clean) Manual Drivers Licence
• Neat and tidy personal presentation
• Be self motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
• Reliability with a good work ethic and organisational skills
• Team player / goal orientated
• Organisational skills
• Excellent communication / English skills
• Must be able to follow guidelines and safe practices of work
In your cover letter, please outline your relevant experience.