|Bookkeeper / Administration
Located at Tullamarine Airport, this nationally recognised company provides maintenance services to various airlines tarmac equipment such as luggage trolleys through to push-back tractors (that push/pull aircraft). Their operations include Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane airports and are continuing to expand.
The Company is seeking a mature minded, well spoken, highly experienced Bookkeeper with strong working knowledge of QuickBooks; you must be able to work autonomously and able to identify & implement improvements to internal procedures.
Hours: 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Software: Competent knowledge of QuickBooks, Word, Excel and Outlook is essential. Training on ‘LeadingHand' software will be provided.
Salary: $48,000 to $55,000 + Super depending on level of experience.
Responsible for the complete management of the Bookkeeping process using QuickBooks and LeadingHand software:
• Debtors - creating invoices and allocating payments
• Creditors - entering and payment of bills
• Bank reconciliations
• Monthly reports to be presented to Directors and external Accountant
• Payroll plus associated duties for 30 staff
• This is a varied and interesting role typical of a small company where flexibility is the key
The business operates over several locations and each invoice, creditors invoice and employee is allocated to the profit centre of that particular location. You will be responsible for ensuring all transactions are allocated to the correct profit centre and providing monthly reports for each location.
• Well presented
• Fluent written and verbal English skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Self motivated with a can-do attitude
• Be able to identify and implement improvement to internal procedures
• Have the competency to take ownership and responsibility for your role
• Multi skilled with the ability to multi task
• Use initiative, practical thinking, use commonsense and show attention to detail
• Punctual, reliable, good work ethic
In your cover letter, please state why you are the person for this role and clearly outline your relevant hands-on experience.