|Part Time Bookkeeper
• A great work/lifestyle job!!
• Approximately 15 hours per week, worked over two or three days - you choose!
The Company: Long established and successful aviation company.
Location: Essendon Airport.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a mature minded person to take ownership and responsibility of your job, role your sleeves up and pitch in within a small team environment.
You must have proven Bookkeeping experience, undertaking end to end accounts, BAS, Payroll, QuickBooks and general office administration.
• Invoicing, Accounts Payable / Receivable, Debt collection
• End of Month and End of Year financial reporting
• Quarterly BAS preparation
• Payroll (for 2 to 5), Superannuation, WorkCover, Annual Leave etc
• Cash flow
• Reconciliations to Trial Balance
• Petty cash
• Adhoc administration duties to assist the Office Manager
• Fluent written and verbal English
• Practical thinking, use commonsense and show attention to detail
• Down to earth and friendly in your approach
• Punctual, reliable, good work ethic
• Self motivated with a can-do attitude
Computer skills: QuickBooks, Excel, Word & Email
Salary: $25 per hour + Super (+ Holiday and Sick Leave entitlements)
In your cover letter, please state why you are the person for this role and clearly outline your relevant experience and qualifications.